1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Do not rename your Minecraft Name. More...

Build Application [ThaCookieGaming.]

Discussion in 'Build Team Applications' started by Igor, Aug 8, 2017.

1. Igor

Igor New Member

Name (Optional): N/A.
    IGN: ThaCookieGaming.

Do you have skype or Discord?: Both.

Why do you wish to be on the build team? (In Detail): Because I like building sweet stuff around the server and I want to make my town look absolutely amazing, but sometimes I don't have the materials for it, even an admin recommended me to apply for builder, and I would like to help other people build as well.

Do you have any past experience of being a builder? (In Detail): Yeah I did, I had this Dutch kingdom server where I was a builder on, for six months I helped other people build their kingdoms, and they all liked it.

Do you have a ban record?: No.

What is your building style/preferred way to build?: Village, old school, not modern.

**Do you understand the full responsibility and restrictions regarding access to creative perms? (I.E., Never giving out items that are not legitimately earned, cheating in items for yourself, etc. Violating these rules will result in IMMEDIATE punishment.): I understand the responsibillity and I understand the punishment.

**Do you understand you must ONLY build after recieving approval from a Head of Staff (HA/HB/Owner/S-M)?: Yes.

Examples of your builds (Links to full albums or galleries only, please):
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Igor

Igor New Member

The build i made are upgrade , if you like to see more if it and have a better view , just tp to ThacookieGaming