1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Do not rename your Minecraft Name. More...

Into any of these games? Then why don't we play them together?

Discussion in 'Gaming Corner' started by VaultTroll, Jun 22, 2016.

1. VaultTroll

VaultTroll New Member

Hey my name is VaultTroll and I'm proud to say that I'm apart of the PC master race. :cool:

Oh, what's that you say? You also are? And you'd also like to play some games with a fellow PC gamer?
    Well in that case, here are a few online games besides Minecraft that we can play together if you also have them.

1. Overwatch (Battle tag is VaultTroll#1468)

2. Counter Strike: Global Offensive (Steam name is also VaultTroll)

2. Borderlands 2

I already mentioned that these are only the games which I have downloaded and am currently playing, but that doesn't mean that I don't own other games which I can install if you can somehow convince me to. ;)

A few of the multiplayer games that I own but are not currently downloaded would be:
    (Just to clarify, all of the following games are only available on Steam (Besides GoldenEye Source) if you plan on purchasing/downloading any of them.)

1. Call of Duty: World at War

2. Counter Strike: Source

3. Garry's Mod

4. Just Cause 2

5. Killing Floor

6. Left 4 Dead 2

7. Saints Row: The Third

8. Saints Row: IV

9. Serious Sam 2

10. Serious Sam 3: BFE

11. STAR WARS Battlefront II

12. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Phantoms - NA

Just a little side note, the list of games which I am currently playing are always changing, so I'm apologizing before time if I ever forget to update my list and get your hopes up for nothing.

Look forward to playing with you, see ya later! :D

Last edited: Sep 18, 2016
  2. KingOceiros

KingOceiros Guest

G play Gmod, COD WAW, CS:GO, TF2, JC2, and L4D2.

3. KingOceiros

KingOceiros Guest

I meant I not G

4. blyn99

blyn99 New Member

Add me on steam, blyn99, to see what I play. Out of your list I have Garry's mod and Left 4 Dead 2

5. ReadySkies

ReadySkies Member

ive got borderlands 2!! but I need someone to grind the DLC with me lol. got the season pass.

6. VaultTroll

VaultTroll New Member

Well you're in luck man! I just recently began playing some Borderlands 2 again. What's your steam name?

7. ReadySkies

ReadySkies Member

aquaprofile When you search it should say my name is Spencer :)

8. Ethan Oeming

Ethan Oeming New Member

Star wars battlefront II but i don't have on computer

9. VaultTroll

VaultTroll New Member

Do you even know why I made this thread then? :rolleyes:

10. VaultTroll

VaultTroll New Member

Hey man, not sure why I didn't respond to your post early but that doesn't really matter anymore because at the moment I actually don't feel like playing any of the games that you've listed. Sorry for getting your hopes up. :p

It's probably not that big of a deal for you anyway, but next time, I'll try to inform you a soon as possible when I decide to get back into any of the games that you listed. :)