• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Ministeff1 Staff Application

Username:ministeff1

Name: Stoney nickname or stiffy

Timezone: CET (NORWAY)

Are you multilingual? If so, in what languages?: English, Norwegian

Do you have any sort of ban/mute or server kick record? Please Explain:No i don't have been banned, muted or kicked

How would you rate your Maturity? 6-8

How many hours do you spend on the server?:mby 3-5 hours that depends on what i am doing on my freetime if i hang out with friends or if i am home playing Hexxit

Why do you want to be staff:I love the community and the players on the server,i wanna help moderate the server more. There is somethimes no staff on the server because the staff is busy. and i wanna help as much as i can.

Do you understand what it means to be a staff members and the duties you will have to perform:Yeah, i understand that i have to spend alot of hours on the server

Have you ever had any sort of past staffing expierence, No matter how big or small?:ive been a builder on a minecraft server and once like a helper i helped people and things like that
(Please give details)

What sort of difference do you feel you could make to the Chillax server by becoming a staff member? Because im really active on the server already i could help people out when they need it

Are you patient enough to handle the tasks undertaken as a staff member? If so, please provide examples.:Yeah im patient enough to handle the tasks, but i don't have any examples

Are you on our Chillax Discord?:Yeah im on the chillax discord (ministeffen)
(if so please provide your name here so you can be easily found and contacted if you are not please provide your discord name and id so you can be found)

Do you understand the Modpacks that you will need to be working with?:I don't have so much experience but i am learning everyday. i am on singleplayer trying out and i watch youtube videos

Example Situations

You see two of the staff members fighting over the public chat, what do you do?:I would have to say that they need to work things out in voice/private chat

A player claims that another player is using a hacked client, how do you handle the situation?: I would do gamemode 3 and spectate him to see if he's hacking and if so i'll ban him

A player is spamming in chat that he wishes to be banned from the server, How do you react?:I say if you don't stop the spamming im muting you

A player is continuously being disrespectful to the staff members including yourself. How do you handle the situation?:I would threat him/her like any others and say that if he/she doesn't stop i would mute him/her

You are having a problem with one of your fellow staff members/ you are fighting with one of them. How do you handle the situation?:I would try finding a conclusion so we don't fight anymore because i respect my fellow staff members